Hikari Algae Wafers 1.41oz
A Uniquely Shaped, Nutrient-Packed Formula
- High levels of vegetable matter that algae eaters prefer and love
- With stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Unique raised disc shape helps duplicate plecos natural feeding action
- Specifically formulated with a perfect texture that doesn't dissolve readily
- Great for saltwater fish too
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal(active at night), for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Algae Wafers™ contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, cassava starch, dried bakery product, dried seaweed meal, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, chlorella, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-49R
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 33.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 17.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|max. 0.8%||min. 8,700 IU/kg||min. 1,300 IU/kg||min. 1,700 IU/kg||min. 190 mg/kg|