Oliver is known for his Aquascaping, aquadesign and is a creative visionary who travels the world introducing aquascaping and spreading this art form.Oliver was influenced greatly by Takashi Amano and worked closely with him early in his career and now has over 200 thousand followers across social media.
Oliver Knott have developed a range of aquarium substrates using our source of natural products from across the globe. Oliver Knott AquaEarth 7lt is the No.1 fertile substrate for powering aquatic plant growth with a secret blend of Japanese volcanic ash, clays and minerals.
- Plant Growth
- Rich in Minerals
- Bio Filter
- Freshwater Safe
- Great for Shrimps
- GH Down
Instructions: HOW TO USE
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat.
2. Evenly spread un-washed AquaEarth over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaEarth. 4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm above the AquaEarth. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours. CARE AND ATTENTION The water quality control attributes of AquaEarth will naturally decrease over time. AquaEarth is made of natural inorganic material, on rare occasions, minimal foreign matter may be found. Use AquaEarth for freshwater aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums. Not suitable for strong burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners.