Taxiphyllum Barbieri - Dennerle Tissue Culture
Regular price $15.00
DENERRLE INVITRO Plants, #30045 Taxiphyllum Barbieri
- This a most popular moss plants, can be attached to any decoration elements
- drift wood, or rock. Excellent for shrimp Tank.
- Plant leaf identification guide:
- Green = easy maintenance
- Yellow = Medium maintenance
- Red = Advanced maintenance
- Cultivated under sterile conditions, which means no pest infestations or pathogens arise
- No algae - No snails
- Keep it sealed with Temp 77’F – 80’F and daylight until ready to use.
- 3 x more plants than potted plants, Packed in 4 oz. clear cup.
- The plants already have submersed leaves, so they don‘t need to be acclimated
- User guide can be found on every plant on the inside of the label.