(FS-01)U158, U180 Amano Shrimp (Caridina multidentata) Medium 5/$20, 10/$30
The Amano Shrimp is renown for its hair algae eating talent. A larger group will be more efficient at keeping algae in check. Popularized by the Legend Takashi Amano for their amazing work in large groups in a planted aquarium.
Consider these 3 simple tips to manage Algae in a planted aquarium:
1. Put your light on a timer, eight hours is enough for most planted aquarium.
2. Overfeeding does nothing good to your aquariums as it contaminates the water. Contaminated water leaves excess nutrients spiking up Ammonia (#1 fish killer). It makes your algae eaters lazy without motivation to clean and adds extra organic waste that directly trigger algae blooms.
3. Common mistake is to ignore the importance of how many algae eaters you need for the size of your aquarium. One or two algae eaters in the wrong size tank, is like hiring one or construction workers to build a Sky Scraper.
These shrimp will be completely random.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS
- pH level range: 6.0-7.0
- Temperature range: 70° to 78° F
- Water type: b kH 0-10; gH 6-9; TDS 150-200
Shipping Date: 2-10 Days After Order is Placed. Shipping Schedule: Mon-Wed only.
Unlimited Combined Shipping For Bettas & Guppy Add as many as you like for $21
Healthy and Happy Fish
Fish are held, quarantined and shipped from our facility in San Diego, California
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
We ships hundreds of live fish packages across the USA weekly. We import high quality healthy fish from Thailand and other parts of Asia. We work directly with the breeders to bring the best quality to you.
When Is Out Next Import?
November 19, 2023-Sunday