(PT-006)Anubias Heterophylla - Pot
(PT-006)Anubias Heterophylla - Pot
Anubias Heterophylla is one of the large types of Anubias. It has a tendency to grow upwards instead than to the sides like other Anubias. Its eye shaped leaves, will have a lighter green color.
Low to Medium light is favorable for this Anubias. It can successfully be grown in a high-tech planted aquarium, but it is best placed on the shaded areas of the tank. Even though it is not as easy to shade like other Anubias due to its tall height, certain plants like Jungle Val can help with that. This will help prevent green spot algae as it is indeed a slow growing plant.
This particular Anubia doesn't grow a rhizome as fast as other Anubias. Propagation is done by cutting the Rhizome with a new sharp blade or X-Acto knife. The pieces can then be attached to a piece of rock or wood. they seem to attach to wood faster as it is softer and porous.
- Unlimited Combined Shipping For Bettas & Guppy Add as many as you like for $21
- Fish are held, quarantined and shipped from our facility in San Diego, California
- Live on Arrival Fish Guarantee
- We ships hundreds of live fish packages across the USA weekly. We import high quality healthy fish from Thailand and other parts of Asia. We work directly with the breeders to bring the best quality to you.
When you order any of our products directly from Coast Gem USA, you are covered by our risk-free Live Arrival Guarantee. Every single order from us ships with guaranteed live arrival of your fish. We want to ensure that our customers receive quality fish. Please read the policy before making a purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If our product is dead upon arrival (DOA), we will gladly issue you a credit on your purchase. SHIPPING IS NON REFUNDABLE, BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING OF ANY REPLACEMENT FISH. The following terms and conditions apply to our guarantee:
- Coast Gem USA will issue a credit towards your next purchase for the purchase amount of product that is DOA. This credit is for the product only and does not cover shipping or packaging costs.
- Losses must be reported to Coast Gem USA within 2 hours of receiving the shipment. To be eligible to receive credit, you must email us at DOA@coastgemusa.com and include a photo of the dead product in an unopened bag. We will check the timestamp of the tracking number to confirm the time of delivery. No exceptions.
- Shipping is non refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping of any replacement fish.
- Once fish is added to your aquarium, we are not responsible for sudden deaths or illnesses. We ship healthy fish, once they are in your system, their continued good health is your responsibility.
- Claims will only be valid if product was purchased directly from Coast Gem USA Remember, if you have any questions about these guarantee details, please ask us before ordering.
Orders must be canceled within 12 hours of the original order to receive a full refund.
After the 12 hour period has passed, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Any refunds may be charged a 30% restocking fee to offset non-refundable service charges and holding a fish that might otherwise have been sold to someone else. Full credit will be given to be used towards future purchases. Refunds may take up to one week to be issued.
There is always a slight chance that a fish from your order will not be shipped due to health concerns. In order to ensure our bio-security, as well as on-time delivery of your order, we do not hold orders due to a fish that cannot be shipped. The full purchase price will be refunded for any fish that cannot be shipped.